Waste Management Programs
Below we have listed just some of the types of businesses that qualify for our programs.
- Garbage Collection Companies - these companies typically operate specialty trucks such as Front-end loaders, Rear-end loaders, Roll-off trucks, Recycling trucks, Clam Trucks, etc.
- Construction & Demolition Debris Haulers - these companies typically use Roll Off Trucks and Containers. Some companies also use Bobcats to load the containers for their customers
- Recycling Facilities - (Metal, Glass, Paper, Plastic, Cardboard, Wood, Computers, Textiles, etc.)
- Recycling Collection Centers
- Scrap Metal Dealers - (all types of metals)
- Scrap Metal Brokers
- Car Recycling - Car crushing, sorting, etc.
- Medical Waste Haulers and/or Processors - These companies provide collection of Medical Waste from Doctors, Hospitals, etc. Some companies may process the medical waste, autoclave, incinerate, etc. for disposal.
- Landfills - all types, including non-hazardous and hazardous.
- Transfer stations
- Material Recovery Facilities
- Septic Tank Pumping & Installations - We can provide coverage for companies that do installation work!
- Sledge Haulers - these companies haul sludge (liquid or solid) from municipal or private wastewater treatment plants - or have similar operations.
- Portable Toilet Companies
- Mulch & Compositing Haulers and/or Processors
- Street Sweepers & Parking Lot Sweepers
- & More
Commercial Vehicle Coverage
- Vehicle Liability - Our programs can provide coverage for any size vehicle, from extra heavy trucks, to light vehicles.
7% Credit Bonus Program – If you provide copies of ALL current vehicle registrations with your submission – a 7% credit is applied. The registrations must be current, clear and legible.
- Vehicle Physical Damage
3% Credit Bonus Program – if you provide the "Stated Value" for ALL vehicles with your submission – a 3% credit is applied. The stated value is the actual cash value, or the current market value to replace the unit with a similar vehicle.
- Vehicle Pollution - spill coverage is included at no additional charge
- Hired & Non-Owned Liability
- Hired Physical Damage
- Drive Other Car
- Auto Lease Gap Coverage
- Additional Insured's, Loss Payees, etc.
- Deductibles – Liability – we can structure a liability deductible for just about any situation - from a zero deductible to a very high deductible – to satisfy your clients risk tolerance.
- Deductibles – Physical Damage – we can provide deductibles from $500 and up.
- Coverage Enhancements and/or Endorsements – we have a vast library of coverage enhancements and endorsements – to fill even the most unusual needs. This includes popular frequently used endorsements, many complex hard to find endorsements, and manuscripted endorsements designed to fulfill unique situations.
- Bonding Program - all types of Performance, Payment, DOT, Closure and Post-Closure Bonds – these are provided as an accommodation to our policy holders. Surety Bonds can open the door to grow the business, or free up dollars posted as collateral for existing bonds.
General Liability Coverage
Commercial General Liability
Endorsements - Some examples of our many coverage broadening endorsements
• Broad Named Insured
• Additional Insured Where Required Under Contract or Agreement
• Subsidiaries and Newly Acquired or Formed Organizations
• Limited Waiver of Rights of Recovery Against Others
• Lessor's as Insured's
Property & Equipment Coverage
- Business Income
- Boiler & Machinery
Umbrella & Excess Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Pollution for Non-Owned Disposal Sites - this is a NEW coverage, which was nearly impossible to obtain in the past.
- First Party Pollution
- Professional Liability
- Other Environmental Coverage - we offer specialty environmental coverage for just about any situation
- Guaranteed Cost
- Dividend Programs
Employee Benefits Program
Whether you currently provide health insurance to your employees or not, we have a solution for you. We offers a wide variety of health insurance plans for families, individuals, students and employee groups small or large from leading health insurance companies. We will shop and compare for you so you don’t have to deal with multiple insurance carriers and confusing proposals. They can help you obtain group health insurance rates and benefits whether you have two employees or 1000 and review plans based on your budget and business needs.
- Group Health/Dental/Prescription Insurance